On The 5th Day of Christmas, My Chiropractor Recommended To Me- In With The Good and Out With The Bad
I do comprehensive blood testing along with hair analysis for many of my chronic pain patients and chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia treatment. I see high levels of toxicities in these cases nearly 100% of the time. Heck, I see toxicities in most everyone I test- myself included.
I like simple. So here is my two-part advice for for staying and getting healthy: Out with the bad. In with the good.
One way to achieve those two simply healthy goals is to do a detox bath occasionally (out with the bad). I like LL’s Magnetic Clay Detox Baths. After doing the detox bath, I slather on some Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil (in with the good).
The Magnesium oil isn’t actually an oil after all, but instead was coined as such due to the high saturation of magnesium chloride in water, which presents itself in an oil-like texture. Ancient Minerals ultra-pure magnesium oil is extracted from the Ancient Zechstein Seabed in Europe, from deep in the interior of the Earth. It’s the most pure magnesium oil in the world and a mark of purity on every bottle of Ancient Minerals. Most everyone I test is deficient in this vitally important mineral.
Benefits of Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil:
- Restores cellular magnesium levels
- Acts as a cellular protectant
- Supports detoxification
- Relieves aches and pains
- Improves mood and relieves stress
- Encourages healthy skin tissue
- The baths are an untreated, unaltered product, used for thousands of years utilizing the Earth’s natural healing properties.
- The baths safe and effective as an aid to detoxification when used according to the bath instructions. One bath releases years of toxic environmental pollutants that have been accumulating–out of your body and into the bathtub.
- The baths are inexpensive and do not require costly equipment. They can save you hundreds of dollars and lots of time compared to chelation therapy and other forms of environmental detoxification programs.
- The baths can be taken in the privacy of your own home, with minimal inconvenience.
- Healing properties can be maximized if used in combination with other cleansing and maintenance programs.
- Formulas of all natural spices and herbs have been synergistically tested as well as specific testing for amounts to maximize the effectiveness of each formula.
- The baths now have available–CDA’s. CDA’s are clay dissolving agents which enable easier clean-up after each bath. Use 1 set for baths using 2 ½ cups of clay or more.
- Has been tested to show that metals and chemicals are removed through the use of these special formulas.
- The baths can be used by children and the elderly.
- The clay and formula ingredients are all natural.
- Test results have shown that the clay detox bath detoxifies metals from the body much faster than other types of chelation.
- Clay formulas have no emulsifiers or chemical additives to them for easier mixing.
- No other clay that has as much natural “pulling power” as LL’s Magnetic Clay.
- Clay Detox Baths specialize in detoxing metals and chemicals.
- Has very small amounts of aluminum compared to most bentonites with 67% to 75%.
The one-two punch of doing detox baths and magnesium oil is a healthy home spa-ahhh treatment.
Posted from Newtown, Pennsylvania, United States.