What We Do
Services we offer:
- Physical Therapy- We employ physical medicine techniques and advanced exercise, strengthening and mobility programs, both in the office and at home (for those wanting more of a ‘do-it-yourself’ approach)
- ProAdjuster Computerized mechanical spinal adjustments- No popping or cracking for those who prefer a lighter touch
- All-natural sports medicine- Sports medicine without the medicine
- Functional Movement Screen- A highly researched and effective quantifiable testing procedure we use as an injury predictor for athletes as well as a tool to determine a patients ‘weakest link’ in their neuromusculskeletal chain. We then customize a core stability/mobility program- very cool!
- Med-x Core Spinal Fitness- Advanced high-tech equipment for core stabilization
- Non-surgical Spinal Decompression- All-natural computerized treatment for sciatica, herniated, bulging and degenerative discs and chronic low back and neck pain. We have several options including the DRX9000
- Massage Therapist- We have a discount massage therapy program…ahhhh:)
- Spinal adjustments- The art and science of spinal and extremity manipulation (we’re pretty good at this;)
- Class IV High-Powered K-Laser Therapy- Laser Pain therapy for arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, neck back and joint problems, plantar fasciitis, shoulder problems, TMJ, and headaches. (Maybe on of the most remarkable introductions to the clinic in the last decade)
- Science Based Nutrition and Orthomolecular Medicine- We perform comprehensive blood testing and toxicity panels to help people who want a drugless approach to improving their health (We don’t like going to doctors either;)
- Neurological based treatment of Fibromyalgia- A unique and effective approach. Fibromyalgia is much more of a neurological condition than it is a muscle and joint condition (which it is traditionally treated as)
- ATM2- Active therapeutic movement therapy. An extremely effective treatment. (You have to see it to believe it)
- Neurotransmitter treatment- An all-natural, brain-based, treatment we do for chronic insomnia, Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue
So, there you have it. Hope that helps you in your information gathering process (which is wise for you to do). We have externs from chiropractic schools around the country come here to learn, mainly because of the diversity of our practice and the reputation we have developed over the years.
In those 13 years of practicing we have learned one steadfast truth; no two patients are alike.
We assess each patient and then recommend treatment based on the wants of the patient as well as the needs of the patient determined by the condition and the individual circumstances. The bottom line is this…. we have numerous alternatives and therefore we’re not forced to use the same treatment on everyone. (Which is a common complaint amongst patients in this profession)
So if you are trying to find a chiropractor in Denver, we can usually fill your prescription. Happy hunting:o)